Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

A "Chance" Encounter

Last November, I ran into someone I hadn't met before, in Redding. 

I made a comment that the rain that had been forecast, had not yet come.  He said it wouldn't, he had prayed that it would not rain until after he had finished work. 

A little later in the conversation he mentioned that he had been to heaven.  I digested this for a bit.  I asked, how did you die? He said he fell down a 200 foot cliff. Broken ribs and pelvis, internal bleeding, face messed up, collapsed lung. 

The first thing he saw, was some huge feet.  He "knew" it was Jesus.  Jesus said to him that he couldn't stay, he was needed by his family. He then woke up, in the morgue.  He was lying on a table, strapped down.  He wondered how to let people know he was alive.  He noticed his dad was at the foot of the table, holding his ankles, praying.  He moved his foot.  His dad freaked out.  Doctors came, was x-rayed, no more broken bones, all was normal. 

I had once seen the picture shown with this post, but had been unable to re-find it on the internet.  Then, today, it popped up on my Facebook page.  So I am sharing it with all my friends.  That's the story behind the post ...

I suspect that maybe there is someone out there who needs to hear this!

No comments: